- DATE: 10 October 2012
- TIME: 9:00 – 18:00
- LOCATION: EBA office in Kyiv, 1-st floor, 1A Andriyivsky Uzviz
- LANGUAGE: Russian
- PARTICIPATION: 2200 UAH
The EBA would like to announce that the enrolment for the "Time Management for Leaders" training has just started.
- Do you manage to do everything you have planned during the day?
- Do you have time for relaxing, family or new projects?
- Are you solving the problems or doing "routine business" instead of your plans' implementation?
- Are you doing your work at home, at the weekends, or come late at work?
- Do you think you could be more efficient?
Attend our practical business-training «Time Management for Leaders», or How to manage your time at work or in the family efficiently.
What our program includes:
- You will learn 4 main principles of time management.
- You will determine your goals and create a precise plan of their achievement. You will be able to embody your ideas or dreams in real life.
- You are going to do an exercise which helps to develop your life plan for several years in advance. You will make an annual, monthly and daily plan, including each of your life components (family, job, personal up growth etc.).
- You will make aims from each of the life components clear (job, family, relax and hobbies) and you will also manage to get time for implementation of each.
- You will get to know how to deal with distractions and stress at work and how to handle urgent affairs which ruin your daily plans. You are going to get rid of the routine, secondary affairs and distracting objects.
- You will know how to separate main and secondary affairs, also how to concentrate on the most substantial goals. You are going to lessen the time of your goals’ achievement.
- You will understand the reason you can not carry out your plans and you will work out mistakes.
- You are going to get a reliable tool – BogushBook organizer, which helps thousands of people to increase self-efficiency and to achieve their aims.
- A purpose of the training: to provide a manager with knowledge and tools, which are useful in dealing with a lack of time and help to achieve strategic goals at work and in his/her life.
An expected result: A manager who determines a main source of the lack of time, and who has powerful tools of handling that and developing self-efficiency.
To register, pleasesend your request via email@example.com.
|Grebenyuk Svitlana||Bogush Time|